We are looking for a sales representative who can listen to customers and ask them questions wisely. We are looking for a person who understands modern sales mechanisms, such as leads generated with the use of social media (LinkedIn). The one who is aware of the content marketing power.
Your target market will be Europe. That is why we expect you to know English good enough to conduct business correspondence, efficient business negotiations or to present the company’s offer to a larger audience.
We are a software house, but we do not require you to have experience in selling software. We expect an open mind and quick assimilation of information about our services, products and good practices that we use.
Your experience in B2B sales will be valuable. Our clients are large entities, such as Airbus Defense and Space, European Space Agency, T-Mobile or Avaya.
In summary, you will be responsible for acquiring new contracts on the European market (target group is public administration, financial institutions and telecoms), including:
- obtaining and servicing leads and handling leads from other activities (marketing, our partners, conferences),
- preparing offers in cooperation with the implementation team,
- supporting content marketing activities, such as preparation and distribution of newsletters for clients and potential partners, promotional content, case studies,
- participation in European industry conferences.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you speak perfect English,
- you have higher education (bachelor’s degree, major: economics, IT or related),
- you feel good in the role of a sales representative, especially in the B2B area,
- you know the mechanisms of sales automation and social selling.
What can we give in return:
- basic salary at the level of PLN 5,000 – 8,000 net, plus a commission calculated on the basis of sales results,
- a flexible form of employment (B2B or employment contract),
- a very good work atmosphere,
- private medical care.
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
The recruitment process consists of two stages:
- verification of your language skills: we call you, wanting to buy the proverbial “pen”; Your task will be to tell us the story about the pen, its advantages, special features, and then summarize our conversation in a short e-mail (Note: the most important thing at that stage is your English, not your pen sales skills),
- if you pass the first part of the recruitment successfully, we will invite you to a face2face meeting. Then you will be able to tell us about your experience, ideas how to sell and what motivates you the most.
TIME SPENT ON HIRING IS TIME WELL SPENT
telephone/skype interview and programming
technical interview & feedback
Eversis is more than prestigious international clients, challenging projects and cutting-edge IT solutions. We take care of each other, share our success and keen passion for the most up-to-date technologies in the world. We accentuate the positive and delete negative.
WE HIRE CHARACTER
BUT TRAIN SKILLS
Eversis specializes in designing, building, maintaining, developing and optimizing advanced IT solutions for b2b and b2c clients in the field of custom development, big data and contact center. Our customised solutions are business knowledge driven. We cooperate with national and international companies belonging to primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
driven by simplicity
Simplicity drives the ecosystems of all IT solutions that we design, build, maintain, develop and optimize for our clients. Though it requires considerable focus, analytical thinking, technology excellence and deep understanding of user intent, we do not try. We do it. Our experience proves that reducing IT solution to its goal and essential values bring not only tangible results but first of all profits. It is not about the number of features the system has. It is about maximizing its usability to make it work on highest performance, in a scalable and reliable way.
focused on the issue
While focusing on the issue, we eliminate the unnecessary to make the necessary speak. For us it means to have courage to say “no” to what is seen by the naked eye and dwell on what is in the heart of the problem to find the most efficient solution. We are careful listeners owing to which our analytical skills, technology excellence and experience can serve the best to the customized IT solutions that be design, built, maintain, develop and optimize for our clients.
Eversis benefit programs are designed to meet the challenges of a growing company and needs of our employees.
/ health coverage,
/ flexible working conditions
/ attractive remuneration
/ international professional environment
/ friendly workplace in which much attention is paid to the individual needs of the employee and their personal and professional development,
/ participation in industry conferences, external courses and training sessions,
/ in-house technical and soft-skills training sessions,
/ social events budget,
/ complimentary healthy foods and other supplies in company kitchens
Get to know us better. Talk to us at conferences and career fairs. Apply and become a memeber of our great Eversis team.